Three Week Dome Building Workshop - Hawaii
Together we can build low-cost, simple, and beautiful homes that have a positive impact on ourselves and the world around us.
Join us for this three week session, where we will come together in community to build an aircrete dome on the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii
March 22 - April 9, 2022 | Tuesdays - Saturdays
- Build archway forms and a round window form
- Mix Aircrete with Domegaia's unique tools
- Stack bricks with our mortar recipe to construct a dome using a compass arm
- Build a round, sit-in window, a custom wooden door, and a custom skylight
- Apply reinforcement fabric-mesh with stucco
- Exterior finishing with stucco
Steve's Architectural Drawings, your digital copy of our Workshop Manual and important logistical details will be emailed to you several weeks before the start of the workshop (or immediately upon registration if you sign-up less than 2 weeks before the workshop start date).
We look forward to meeting you and creating together!
We look forward to building with you!
- Folks cancelling more than 4 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop will receive a full tuition refund, minus any processing fees.
- Those cancelling 2 - 4 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop will receive a half tuition refund, minus fees.
- No refunds for cancellation requests made less than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the workshop.
- If the workshop has to be cancelled for some reason, you will receive an immediate full refund.