The Little Dragon is a powerful continuous foam generator that fits on top of a standard 5 gal bucket!
Mix 2 cups of high suds dish detergent or other foaming agent in 5 gallons of water and you are ready to make AirCrete!
Available in 115 or 230 volt. Made in the USA.
Update: As of April 25, 2020, shipment for Little Dragons and Little Dragon DIY Kits will be delayed 3-4 weeks
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
See Little Dragon in action in the short videos below!
- Little Dragon is a powerful, compact AirCrete foam generator. It features a high-pressure, self-priming, continuous duty Aquatec pump, pressure regulator and solenoid valves, with a dial indicator for easy and accurate adjustment. It fits conveniently on top a standard 5 gallon bucket and is very simple to operate.
- Put foaming agent in the 5 gal, hook up an air-compressor and you are ready to make AirCrete.
- Our new Foam-Injection Mixer works wonders! Little Dragon injects foam directly into the mixing paddles.
- It's easy to mix the precise amount of ingredients for consistent results every time.
- Mix 6 gallons of water with one 94 lb bag of cement. After the cement and water are mixed, add foam to your desired density. One bag of cement will make 45 gallons of light weight AirCrete in just a few minutes. You can also add sand, fiber or other admix ingredients if desired.
This is all you need to make AirCrete - Little Dragon, a Foam-Injection Mixer, foaming agent, a plastic barrel and at least a 2.5 cfm @ 90psi air-compressor.