Steve Areen's Dome Architectural Drawings with DIY Construction Manual + AirCrete Recipes
Package Includes (see below for more details):
- Steve Areen’s Famous Dome Home Architectural Drawings w/ materials list + floor plan modification - 12 pages
- Aircrete Dome Workshop Student Construction Manual - 35 pages
- Aircrete Recipes Sheet
- 12 pages of architectural drawings detailing the design of Steve Areen’s Famous Dome Home. Includes the layout of the foundation, floor plans, perspective, cross sections and elevations drawings with all the primary dimensions. Basic plumbing and electrical details are also shown.
- 35 page AirCrete dome-building workshop student manual that guides you step-by-step through the building process with pictures and detailed text.
- Detailed drawings and materials list for Steve's wooden oval front door, round wooden window frame, and multi-faceted skylights.
- A modified floor plan of Steve's dome home with the bathroom attached to the bedroom making space for a larger kitchen area and closets.
- Recipes page including all the recipes for making foam, AirCrete, air-mortar, bounding agent, fiber reinforced door frames and fabric reinforcement exterior skin.